- DS offers over 80 group classes per week in all styles of partner dancing and at all levels
- Our 55-minute Group Classes give students a chance to learn new dance moves in an environment where you can practice your steps before hitting the dance floor.
- We work on a rotation basis which means it’s never necessary to have a partner to learn any of the dances because we frequently rotate partners during each class.
- Class sizes vary, but the average is 15 to 30 people.
- Each Course consists of four classes over a four-week period. Students register for a specific class that will be held the same time each week with the same instructor. You may join a Group Course during the first two weeks of classes only.
- Group classes are identified by levels.
- Group Classes must be completed during the four week cycle and may not be carried over from one month to another. However, if any classes are missed during the cycle, you can register for make up classes that are available during the same cycle.
For information regarding class rates, select "Rates" from the above menu or click here.