The Introductory Special Includes:
1. Your complimentary group orientation class.
In your first hour with us, you will experience our informative Group Orientation class. This class is designed for students who are new to Dancesport.
- You will be introduced to the elements of partner dancing, the foundation necessary to easily learn a variety of Latin, Ballroom and popular dances.
- You’ll be taught the foundation steps to several dances and practice simple leading and following skills while changing partners.
- Your instructor will discuss the many ways to pursue your dancing goals. This class will give you a sampling of the benefits of our unique group class system.
2. Your private lesson ($35).
Your 30-minute, one-on-one introductory private lesson will give you the opportunity to meet your instructor and get started working right away on acheiving your dance goals!
- You choose the dance/s because the lesson will be tailored to suit your needs and interests.
- During your private lessons, you will experienceindividual, personalized attention learning technique, musicality, dance vocabulary and partnering skills which will give you the confidence to dance well in any situation.
- After your introductory lesson, your instructor will give guide you through the starter process and assist you in creating your schedule to begin the exciting journey of learning to dance.
3. Your personal consultation session.
A Dance Advisor will meet with you for the following:
- To discuss your instructor’s evaluation and suggestions with you before you make any decisions.
- To answer any questions you may have about different dances, music, classes and programs.
- You’ll be offered special program options and discounts for first-time students.
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE DANCE CLASS